OPTION TRADING SECRET REVEALED
You see, here is the ugly truth. Unless your option trading account is between $110,000 and $1 Million, you certainly would not have been taught this strategy, and it would never have been mentioned in any regular trading course.
What is the BOSE Method™
Why does it work?
What is Included?
- First you may view the Table of Contents here
- The Mindset of Option Trading is emphasised in early chapters because of its critical relevance to achieving long term success.
- Fundamental Option Trading terminology is discussed to clarify the context and meaning of certain elements of the BOSE Method™
- Why this works so well in any market conditions offers insight into its foundations.
- How it works and the mechanics of implementing it.
- Step by Step guide to getting started, including where to find suitable Stocks and how to select the most suitable. (Includes the Authors favourites)
- Actual case studies spaning 2011, 2014 and 2017. Analysis of potential earning if the BOSE Method was commenced at these dates.
- Summary analysis of actual results
- Paper Trading Worksheets prefilled with actual 2020 trading figures to show how to prove this for yourself by paper-trading.
- Blank Paper Trading Worksheets and Stock selection Worksheet
- Frequently Asked Questions from real traders using this method.
- Ongoing education and Resources
Potential to earn 3% to 7% Return on Trade every Month!
The BOSE Method™ works regardless of market direction.
- YES profit in any market conditions
- YES trade only once per month 20 Min
- YES paper Trade first and prove it yourself!
- NO NEED to constantly monitor the market!
- NO NEED for complex analysis or charting!
- NO NEED to worry about another global crash…you are fully protected!
- No Membership
- No Subscriptions
- No Software Purchase
- No this is NOT Binary Options
Sent: Sunday, 8 March 2020 5:28 AM
To: David Bunney
Hope you are doing well.The BOSE method is a great strategy.
I bought General Electric when it was at $30 just before it fell. Without the BOSE method I would be sitting on a depressing $20 loss per share at the moment.
The reason I love the BOSE method is I don’t have to worry about GE recovering back to $30 just to get back to break even. That could take years to happen.
I also love how it takes out all the emotion as I struggled with that for years and lost a lot of money as well. I was in a bad state of mind when it came to trading.
Thanks for sharing the BOSE method.
Thanks for your help.
Thanks for sharing the BOSE. I’ve been trading options for years and never heard of this strategy. Like you it frustrates you making money and then giving it back. I hated the inconsistency. Thanks again for sharing the BOSE method through your E Book. Kind Regards, Tony
Dear David: Thank you so much for sharing that strategy with us in your book. I just bought it yesterday and you just gave me the light that I was looking for. I was struggling trying to find a strategy with downside protection, but with my Job and family responsibilities I just could not do it. However, I knew that somehow, your strategy was in the matrix of options somewhere around. Thank you very much for sharing this light with us. I for sure will write to you to share my testimonial. Sincerely, Fabian
Hi David again. Just a update of my progress. You were spot-on about the helpful step-by-step guide for beginners, along with a useful worksheet. Thanks (By the way, I’ve now graduated from paper-trading to the real thing, and yes it works!) A side comment of how small the book is does not in any way diminish the true value that is delivered. Highly recommended! Thanks again for sharing. Joe
Right after purchasing the Best Option Strategy Ever I read it start to finish in one sitting. I enjoyed it so much I then read it again. For over 10 years I’ve traded options and the method shown in Best Option Strategy Ever can be defined in one word: Brilliant. Bunney’s book reads as though he were right there with me. The methodology he describes is simple, effective and profitable. I had presupposed this book would be explaining some sort of buy-write strategy, which I know does not consistently work. This was not the case at all: Bunney’s method was groundbreaking to me as it is consistently profitable and virtually eliminates any risk exposure. I am still a bit in awe I had not surfaced such a method myself over the years. Thank you for providing individuals like me with a top method we can confidently keep in our arsenal of profitable tools. By mainjc (Posted on Lulu.com)
David Bunney, The Lifestyle Mentor™, has written a great book on investing! Best Option Strategy Ever hooked me from the very first sentence: “Typically, option trading is made out to be something very complicated and hard to learn.” I thought, well, yeah, isn’t it? As it turns out, not so much! At least not when it’s being explained in laymen’s terms by an industry insider. Bunney lays out a surprisingly simple approach to option trading that even someone like me (who doesn’t know a share from an option from a commodity) can understand. David’s all about teaching people how to change their lifestyles by using a simple three-part formula. It doesn’t only apply to investing: it seems like something you could apply just as well to whatever goal you had. I DO like the way he demystifies trading, though. He helps the reader sail past the intimidating terminology and get to the surprisingly simple heart of the matter. (And the fact that he encourages you to paper trade with his method first is great. That’s when you use an investing method, but you don’t actually use real money until you really get the hang of it.) Another thing I like is the book’s totally conversational style. It’s like you’re sitting with the author in your living room, having a relaxed conversation. Reading Best Option Strategy Ever has cured my stock market phobia, and I’ll definitely be watching to see if Bunney comes out with another book. Will – Option trading enthusiast